6.14.2011

farm auction

LAST Saturday in Fremont, WI.
This hundred year old family farm belonged to Mr. Russell Wohlt.
Russell enjoyed trapping and wood carving.





My husband fell in love with these red gear looking guys.



Sign reads "WOOD REAPER USED ON THE FARM OF RUSSELL WOHLT FREMONT, WI."



Russ had A LOT of stuff.




My mother inlaw told me this box of antlers and skulls sold for $50. Take if from me folks, this is why you do not leave auctions early. :(






And what's a farm auction without some adorable farm boys?



Scored a pair of kickass mid-century glass ball lamps for $2. I was juiced for many hours over this. *adorable farm boy not included*

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

That map looks insane!

Unknown said...

He had quite a few of these. They were beautiful, but in such poor condition. Still sold between like $150 and $275!